The systematic plan for evaluation (SPE) is a dynamic, ongoing process improvement tool that shows how data drives program decisions and processes. Iggy can help your program refine your SPE such that it meets state and national accreditation standards through workshops and consultation.
- Total program review to determine areas for improvement to achieve program outcomes (e.g., NCLEX® pass rates, employer and new graduate surveys)
- Guidance in refining SPE to meet regulatory and accreditation requirements
- Total nursing department review for recommendations for changes related to the future of nursing and need for levels of nursing personnel
- Setting up the systematic program evaluation plan
- Developing meaningful and effective survey tools
- Aggregating and analyzing data to drive program decisions and processes
- Measuring achievement of student learning outcomes